How Our Mobile Bar Service Works
How It Works
- Use our book now or call us to reserve your date
- Once the date is reserved please make deposit payment of £250.00 (see terms and conditions)
- Choose your package
- Talk to us about your event, we will ask you about access, power and water. We will also cover off any other special requirements that you may have. You may wish to put some money behind the bar or talk to us about a tab for certain members of your party.
- We will liaise with the venue to gather licencing requirements. If the venue does now have a licence, we will apply for a Temporary Events Licence (TEN) on your behalf. Please note, an administration fee of £50.00 is charged for this service, you can apply for the TEN yourself if you wish.
- We will call you 10 days before the event to ensure that all of your requirements have been catered for
On The Day
- We need to be onsite at your venue at least 2 hours before the event starts.
- Once we leave site, we will text you to let you know that we are on our way
- Once we arrive we will either meet a representative from your party or a member of staff at the venue
- Set up takes approximately 1 hour and we need another hour to prepare garnish and to cool drinks. You may also wish to decorate the bar with wedding or other party apparel
- Your event starts! There are usually at least 3 members of staff behind the bar
- Dependant on licence requirements and when we need to leave, we will call last orders to give us a minimum of 1 hour and 15 minutes to clear down
- We will return your deposit within 5 working days subject to terms and conditions
- We will contact you for feedback and invite you to leave us a review
Hemal and Uni make up the management team of TheSeshBars.com
Hemal is the Managing Director of TheSeshBars.com. He has over 15 years experience in Financial Services and IT. He looks after the strategic vision of the business.
Uni has over 15 years in accountancy in Finance and Recruitment. Uni is a Chartered Accountant and takes up the role of our Finance and Compliance Director. (She keeps us legal!)